Texas businesses must have a fully-equipped first-aid kit on the premises at all times per OSHA and ANSI guidelines. Metro Linen Service provides first aid kit service that will keep kits in businesses fully stocked and compliant.
What Metro Linen’s First Aid Service Does that Self-Management Can’t
When first aid kits are self-managed, they are often neglected and become empty. This puts businesses at risk of OSHA citations and penalties, and runs the risk of being ill-prepared if a customer or employee needs emergency treatment. Metro Linen’s first aid kit service takes the risks out of first aid kit management by tracking product amounts and expiration dates and supplying new products as needed.
Our first aid kit service includes:
- A first-aid kit that’s compliant with ANSI and OSHA standards
- High-quality, fresh materials
- Regular first-aid kit inspections
- Replacement of first-aid kit products as needed
The Benefits of Metro Linen’s First Aid Kit Service
There are many benefits to using Metro Linen’s first aid kits, including:
Convenience – We do all the work for you so that you can focus on running your business.
Peace of Mind – Know that your first aid kit is always compliant and up-to-date.
Flexibility – We offer a variety of first aid kit service plans to fit your specific needs and budget.
Compliant Products We Offer:
All first aid kits require standard items to comply with safety standards. Here’s a shortlist of the materials we manage in our first aid kits:
- 16 Adhesive Bandage 1 x 3 in.
- 1 Adhesive Tape 2.5 yd. (total)
- 10 Antibiotic Application 1/57 oz.
- 10 Antiseptic 1/57 oz.
- 1 Breathing Barrier
- 1 Burn Dressing (gel soaked) 4 x 4 in.
- 10 Burn Treatment 1/32 oz.
- 1 Cold Pack 4 x 5 in.
- 2 Eye covering (with means of attachment) 2.9 sq. in.
- 1 Eye/Skin Wash 1 FL oz. total
- 1 First Aid Guide
- 6 Hand Sanitizer 1/32 oz.
- 2 pair of Medical Exam Gloves
- 1 Roller Bandage 2 in. x 4 yd.
- 1 Scissors
- 2 Sterile pad 3 x 3 in.
- 2 Trauma Pad 5 x 9 in.
- 1 Triangular Bandage 40 x 40 x 56 in.
Contact Metro Linen for Texas’ Most Reliable First-Aid Service
For a permanent solution to First-Aid Kit management in your business, Metro Linen is ready to help. Give us a call today at (972)569-8353 to learn more about our first aid kits! Feel free to also leave your contact information here and a representative will be in touch shortly!